URL Has Been Changed

new url: http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com =)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Writing

With The Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

I have just read a blog from my campus-mate, but i dont know who she is.
She's my senior for sure (but i'm not revealing who she is)
And i found out that she is very talented in writing.
She actually wrote her own personal experiences, much like an online diary.

I did that once, but reduces my online diary posts now.
Why?
Because i thought ppl wont be interested with my life routine.
I mean, if i wrote abt myself, and myself and me, won't it be boring?
So is started writing abt other things, like reviewing news, or giving facts about the sufferings of palestinians.. I am not saying that these posts are not what i am, NO! Those posts are as important as my life is, perhaps more.

But i think to enhance my writing skills, i'll need to write more things, i need to start writing actually, not just become a mediator, takes facts from somewhere else, and put it down here on my blog.
I found it interesting to read other ppl's blog, their personal experience despite me thinking ppl wont bother abt mine.
so, i think i'll re-start writing abt my life from now on.
InsyaAllah...

p/s: I'm heading to the Mines Shopping Fair after this. Need to buy a new modem. I hasnt online at home for a week! I am in IMU now.
Bye..
Assalammualaikum!

1 comment:

adilahdarmawi said...

yep. agree~to me...i dont really care who reads it..but its a little satisfaction to write d online diary.hahahaa.


*i really want to read everything u wrote about the Palestinian matters...hope 2 d so afta exam~he.