URL Has Been Changed

new url: http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com =)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 days before the exam

Assalammualaikum.

2days left.

1. So many things to remember, so little time left.
But please, i dont want more time, i just want it to be over.
I feel guilty even while reading newspaper, while having my meals, while bathing, while driving, while doing ANYTHING but studying.

2. Today is the second time i went to IMU library on a Saturday, to study. And it was beneficial, luckily. I didnt get to sit at my usual place today (the disadvantage of coming late) but that was still ok. Unfortunately, i chose the table directly in front of the air-conditioner. I was literally shivering the whole day, forgot to bring my jacket only a shawl to wrap myself up. Must remember to bring jacket next week!

3. I purposedly waited until the librarian chase me out of the library at 8pm. Haha.. On weekdays, the library closes at 10pm and it's kinda difficult for me to stay until 10, too late to drive back. But since it closes at 8pm on Saturdays, i decided to stay until they ask me to go out. Haha... Yes! I did it. =P

4. As i drove out of IMU basement parking, i was shocked. Shocked to see MANY MANY cars in front of imu. Beautiful cars, not the ugly ones. I wondered, what are all these cars doing here? There was cars at every corner of the road. Then i remembered, "Piala Liga Malaysia (if i got the name of the league correct) is today!! It's Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan! " And i didnt know that the match is held in Bukit Jalil. There were traffic policemen everywhere, and man, the amount of cars.... Ppl parked very very far away from the stadium! I literally drove with my mouth opened, seeing the amount of cars out there, parked while the stadium was very bright. The first time i saw it like that. Which state do i support? I don't know. Kelantan maybe? Haha... N.9 is ok too, my best friend's from there.

5. I need to stop writing now, and get back to my embryology. Lots of things to memorise!

-Because life is a test-


-AkMaR-
http://akmarr90.blogspot.com

No comments: