URL Has Been Changed

new url: http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com =)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh, free!!!

On exam day...
Summative on Friday, 12th March.
I fell sick.. Great...
Hahahahaha....
I cant really answer my paper, slept right after i finished answering, didnt even had the energy to check my answers.... *this could actually be a psychogenic illness but...........*

Post exam syndrome...
I know very well that i didnt do my best for the summative...
But as usual, i dont really sulk over it. This just mean that i need to strive harder for the next exam lah...
This weekend is one of my free-est weekend.
I didnt study at all, only did some of notes organising work, to prepare myself for the coming system, Haematology.

I went to Mines on Saturday, to Metro Kajang on Sunday. I actually planned to watch movie with my sis in Jusco tonight (Sunday) but she's too tired to accompany me (she had just came back from a state level competition in Banting for 2 days). At first i wanna watch Little Big Soldier but, the movie is no more on screen... =(
That's the disadvantage of delaying watching movie session, the movie is no more on screen, to buy the ori DVD, it's too expensive, pirated ones dont come in good quality. Haiz...  I heard Alice in Wonderland is a nice fantasy movie, maybe i'll persuade sis to go watch with me, if she has the time and mood (i'm starting to wonder who's the elder sis and who's younger now).

I printed a bundle of notes for the week early this morning, and i'm kinda highly motivated now, want to start a new chapter in my semester 3, to excel in exam... We'll see what i'll be writing here a week before the next summative k, most probably i'll be complaining of lack of preparation... Hahahaha...

Now is 9.06pm and 12hrs from now i should be in IMU lib, to start my day studying hard...again...
LIFE...
Ok, enough of rantings...
Salam...


-AkMaR-
http://akmarr90.blogspot.com

No comments: